Megadodo Games is developing the Deca ecosystem and the DecaGear VR system. We are looking for a system Software engineer with extensive experience in VR who want to help us bring high fidelity and highly immersive virtual reality experiences to life.
As an System Software Engineer in our team, you will collaborate with electrical, mechanical, software engineers and designers who are busily defining new entertainment experiences through both hardware and software.
We have offices in Bangkok, Singapore and Sao Paulo, although most of our team works remotely. Come help us make history!
- Proficiency in C/C++ with proven software development, optimization, and debugging skills is a requirement.
- Dedicated, fast to take action, and proactive with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience with Windows, Linux, or Mac driver development will make you stand out.
- Expertise in Android or iOS application development is a plus.
- Knowledge of OpenVR, virtual reality and head-mounted displays.
- Ability to think creatively to debug and tackle complex, hard to reproduce problems.
Please include with your application an online portfolio of work which conveys your capabilities.