Megadodo Games is developing the Deca ecosystem and the DecaGear VR system. We are looking for passionate software engineers who want to help us bring high fidelity and highly immersive virtual reality experiences to life.
Our software team for hardware is In charge on developing our VR tracking systems, devices’ firmware, computer vision algorithms for facial tracking and 6dof tracking, USB drivers, and much more.
As an software engineer in the hardware team, you will collaborate with electrical, mechanical engineers and with our industrial designers who are busily defining new entertainment experiences through both hardware and software.
We have offices in Bangkok, Singapore and Sao Paulo, although most of our team works remotely. Come help us make history!
- Proven professional software development experience
- Experience in one or more of the following
- Software Development in C/C++
- Firmware Development
- Computer Graphics (GPU Acceleration, Shading, Rendering)
- Computer Vision / Tracking (State Estimation, Inertial Navigation)
- Engine Integration (Unity, Unreal)
- Human Computer Interaction, Controllers, and User Interface Design
- Video Compression / Wireless Technologies
Please include with your application an online portfolio of work which conveys your capabilities.