Megadodo Games is developing the Deca ecosystem and the DecaGear VR system. We are looking for passionate software engineers who want to help us bring high fidelity multiplayer virtual reality experiences to life.
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about software development and the Android Platform, with proven experience in both the Framework layer of the Android Operating System and the application layer.
As an software engineer in our hardware team, you will collaborate with electrical, mechanical engineers and with our industrial designers who are busily defining new entertainment experiences through both hardware and software.
We have offices in Bangkok, Singapore and Sao Paulo, although most of our team works remotely. Come help us make history!
- Very good experience with Android SDK and NDK
- Experience with Android performance tools and security models
- Experience with coding in both C/C++ and Java
- Experience with AOSP (Android Open Source Project
- A big advantage to candidates with experience with Android Camera2 APIs
Please include with your application an online portfolio of work which conveys your capabilities.